Nhl playoffs 2015

eaglemaniac

Thought I would throw up a playoff thread for comments etc. This is the best time of the year for a Hockey fan. Good Luck to your Team.;) eman

Last edited by a moderator:
"Screw the DUCKS!! " HAHAHAHA couldn't agree more

one of the many reasons canucks did so well this year>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no more Kesler whining in the dressing room. would love to see winnipeg take them out, but even better would be to see the canucks meet and beat them in the layoffs.

some great series to be seen, i'm stoked

When the Canucks get past the Flames we will play the winner of Jets/Ducks. I like our chances if we play the Jets!!! Not so much if we play the Ducks.....

I'm back on the bandwagon!!

Let's get past the flames first boys... Gonna be a rough go for sure.
If we get past them, we want ducks not jets, the jets are built for the playoffs big time. Ducks are getting long in the tooth...

Canucks/Montreal final

Lol. Funny you say that..I've been hoping for this for yrs..
2 yrs ago they were 1st 2 teams eliminated just hrs apart lol

Im hoping just for some real good hockey..and if it isn't to much to ask..decent officiating

Sensing a little Canadian biased in this thread...;)

Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping for a 94 replay with the Rangers and Canucks, let's get even. If nothing else, hope for the Hawks and Ducks to be eliminated, I hate both teams.

Parity is a marvelous thing. This years' first round should be very entertaining. Hoping the Jets do well, Winnipeg fans deserve getting out of the first round. As to my beloved Hawks, they have been seriously erratic this season so while I'm hoping for a third Cup, it wouldn't surprise me if they bowed out in the first round.

What would really make my day is Bob Cole getting laryngitis until June. Senators taking out the Habs would be pretty great, too.

Let the real season begin.

What would really make my day is Bob Cole getting laryngitis until June. Senators taking out the Habs would be pretty great, too.
Now THAT would be a perfect playoff season.... he and that idiot Millen. We will all be pretty damn sick of listening to his diatribes on the flames/canucks series.

Ovy better start playing team hockey, instead of floating up and down the left side waiting for the big shot or the Caps are toast.;) eman

You know Winnipeg is better team than the ducks..And this go and plunder smash the crap out of them didn't work..they just got into trouble..If the series keep going like that its going brawls the entire series, and there going to lose guys to injuries...have to say even the ducks won they sure play like crap lots of bad passing and giveaways...

The jets have to rethink it a little or it will be lights out...

Back