NHL/Canucks Thread 08/09

good question but I'd want out of that contract, that's a nonis mistake, he signed him to that early and a couple games later he sliced his achiles and hasn't been the same since.

All the Nucks D men had a embarrassing night, too slow, some to old, and Luongo... how many times do we need to be told he is the best Goaltender in the world!

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

I want to give those ladies in the canucks jersey's a "HARD TIME" but that can wait till after the game!

Canucks will win this game, expect a similar game to game 4 but a different outcome!

Lui will stand on his head!
Kesler and burrows with timely goals!

-Steve Go Canucks Go!!!!

I hang my head in shame for my earlier post :( Its all my fault, i jinxed them....F**K

-Steve

Lou looked just like Carey Price did for the Canadians tonight. Price never let in 7 though. I say all Canadian teams should take turns winning the cup. Lets put all the best players from Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton and Ottawa on one team each year and just keep changing Cities each year. Notice I left out Toronto, They don't have anyone who would make the "team". Guess I'm done watching hockey now until someone has a chance to win the CUP.

Take only what you need.

A new coach would be good, maybe Montreal will take him back. He did the same thing there, riding on the coat tails of what was a decent bunch of players. Goodbye Alain!

Good luck, the Hawks will never make it through the next round.
quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

Hey Canucks fans, thanks for letting us Hawk fans have a bit of fun with you. Better luck next year.;) eman

Powder said it right. Burrows had his nose out of joint when seperated from the Sundins,pouted. With AV constantly switching lineups. Luongo,overated,starts getting unfocused when the D line sags and he gives up goals. Theoretically Canucks should have beat them in 4

B Gibb

dont u guys get tired of saying that every year????and luongo...2 b traded!!!lol. while there at it they should consider gettin some def. that dont cough up the puck....

Back