NHL/Canucks Thread 08/09

Here's a little test for you...

Can you pick out the Canucks fan?

image001.jpg

Take only what you need.

YES there is accually five of them there as the weather in van is so nice thats what they normally wear but montreal its still cold so they have to cover up!!!!!LMAO
thanks FA:D:D:D

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Most of Montreal looks hurting too they can use there time off! I bet they get a good golf game going this summer!

They should of played Halak...

NO HABS NO!!!

Take only what you need.

You never know? they could come back and win 4 straight?:D

quote:Originally posted by The Fish Assassin

Most of Montreal looks hurting too they can use there time off! I bet they get a good golf game going this summer!

They should of played Halak...

NO HABS NO!!!

Take only what you need.

team of destiny? we'll see.
I'm hearing Juandesooka I was thinking the same thing. maybe things have changed,

Just in case you were wondering...I know I was....
Here's a list of Canadian's on each of the remaining teams left in the play offs:

Chicago - 20
Anaheim - 18
Boston - 15
Vancouver - 15
Pittsburgh - 13
Carolina - 12
Washington - 10
Detroit - 7

Things that make you go MMMMMM

boc

Canucks in 5!

Here are the reasons I believe THIS WILL BE OUR YEAR!

* Louie is getting better with each game and since Captain Kirk we've never seen the likes of him.

* We've got the two best PK men in the league (Burrows/Kesler) who also pack serious scoring punch.

* Sundin - although I still question the acquisition - might show us all what he's made of when the chips are down. He could be our 'wild-card'.

* Guy's like Bernier & Wellwood are playing with more finesse and grit and will add great scoring depth.

* Salo & Edler: If Coach Vineau(?) can get these two Howitzer's dancing at the party - ALL HELL COULD BREAK LOOSE!

* The 'Twins' continue to make a fool out of me along with anyone who plays against them as they remain in a constant state of re-invention finding new ways to put the puck in the net. I always said Sweden has produced some great players over the years - BUT THEY GOT NO BALLS!
These two brothers continue to make a liar out of me and if they both stay healthy down the stretch - it could very likely be them that decides our fate after waiting 39 YEARS!

COUNT'EM BOYS... 39-YEARS!

There was a miscue tonight , Canucks thought the coach said go home after the first period ................ ouch !

AL

Ouch!

Damn that hurt. Them sure was a hungry bunch of Hawks'.

Our 'D' hung Louie out to dry. Hope Sammy's okay.

Okay boys' - 3-straight from here on in...

thats the result i get when i watched the game with four chicks!!!!!!! im revoking my man card!!!!!! only dudes or solo for game three. see if that helps!!!![:I]

Back