New wind/tide web site

I like it, thanks. I like the live weather feature, comparing it to https://embed.windy.com/ The forecast loos similar, but it lacks the predictive features. It does list the weather at various weather stations like Entrance Island and Race Rocks, which is very handy. I am going to add it to my favorites list.

Thanks Scott , Great site if its accurate !! I'm going to use it out of Richmond, both comp and cell (app) , Great graphics and easy to get around , just type in my postal code and Bam , your there !

Looks great for the northern Gulf too. Got it book marked. Thanks Scott.

WindAlert also has an app. Been using it for years. Gives current conditions for all weather stations and buoy stations on the coast. The most useful app ive ever used for deciding whether to head out on the water or not. Dont find the forecast as accurate as say the marine forecast or bwd but the weather station data is awesome. Also gives wave height and frequency for buoy stations.

Another vote for Windalert. Love the real time data and way they present the wind over the map. Might even upgrade to the premium level.

Back