New Toy :)

nedarb2

Im picking her up friday evening afterwork, can't wait!
1993, 14', under 100 hours on the whole boat!
Sorry about the rotation of the pics

img3611x.jpg

img3612.jpg

A good solid boat, good motors, in what appears from the pictures excellent condition. A good score.
Congrats, the search took awhile but has borne fruit.
Enjoy it.

Now what are you going to name it?

Looks like a nice clean boat Nedarb, good pickup. Hopefully you can install the sounder on that boat now.[8D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

><///(°> ><///(°>

Thats a sweet little rig. I have a smiliar layout and a swivel seat instead of a sleeper seat on the drivers side really opened it up. Bet that hull will last you a long time.

Im happy with her :)
Oglthorpe, i installed it on my lund for 1 fishing trip, and just took it off this evening haha - ill be re-installing and playing all friday night and saturday :p

Im planning on calling her the **** cutter.. maybe [:p]

She is very clean and extremely low hours, the current owner has had her for 5 years and used her twice (late 50's in age), always garage kept. He bought it off his friend whos grandfather died of cancer 1 year after buying the boat (who was the 2nd owner) and the original owner since new has the same sort of story, sounds like it has 50-100 hours on her lifetime, defiently less than 20 in the last 7 or 8 years!

There isn't very much room atall from the sleeper seats to the motor well, but im not complaining for now :D She'll look especially nice with the electrics hanging off her.

Anybody looking for a 14' Lund?

All the toys installed now :) im taking her out to the lake tomorrow after work for a spin.

Do you guys find that you leave the canopy + sides up when you fish? Im finding they are taking up alot of moving space when im standing up and restricting what i can do at the back, although im sure they are very nice when sitting down (which i guess ill be doing most of the time but..)
any opinions?

img3624.jpg

img3625s.jpg

img3626t.jpg

Canopy is nice for getting out of the weather, it's a bit of a trade off for the space restriction.
If you plan on fishing long days in the summer, you'll be glad you have it.
nice rig !

Why don't you get a zip out hatch built into the canopy over the steering position. I have one on mine (17.5 double eagle)and it's the best thing I ever did in terms of canopies.
T2

No Rigours

quote:Originally posted by Tsquared

Why don't you get a zip out hatch built into the canopy over the steering position. I have one on mine (17.5 double eagle)and it's the best thing I ever did in terms of canopies.
T2

No Rigours

There is one there already haha

Back