Brand New 10' Hardy Rod for sale--SOLD

vangoalie

Selling a 10 foot Hardy custom rod with sleeve. It’s a Freds custom tackle 10’ Moocher with a movable reel seat. Brand new never used, I just added my reel to it to test it. Let me know you are interested and any offers, hoping for $300 but open to reasonable offers. This is a highly sought after one of a kind Rod!

Thanks

Attachments

• 34DEE12D-FCB1-4356-A278-F71F27A82253.jpeg
    34DEE12D-FCB1-4356-A278-F71F27A82253.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 337
  • 0983C6DA-976E-40D4-BF4A-53D68ECA1725.jpeg
    0983C6DA-976E-40D4-BF4A-53D68ECA1725.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 06F9F59C-8C26-47E8-B296-FCFB851CE6B4.jpeg
    06F9F59C-8C26-47E8-B296-FCFB851CE6B4.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Well I was got a rod today from a friend that was custom built for him. Just curious if anyone has used these rods and thoughts. I am looking for a new gps fish finder and if this is worth something significant I might consider selling. Any thoughts on value? It’s a Freds custom tackle 10’ Moo her with a movable reel seat. Brand new never used, I just added my reel to it to test it. Let me know everyone’s thoughts, thanks.

Hi, Where are you located, and how much do you want for it?? I might be interested in it if you are on Vancouver Island so I can do a visual
I recieved a rod today from a friend that was custom built for him. Just curious if anyone knows anything about these rods and thoughts On them. I am looking for a new gps fish finder and if this is worth something significant I might consider selling. Any thoughts on value? It’s a Freds custom tackle 10’ Moocher with a movable reel seat. Brand new never used, I just added my reel to it to test it. Let me know everyone’s thoughts, thanks.

Not sure what it is worth, which translates to no idea. Unfortunately I am in new Westminster. Thanks

Not sure what it is worth, which translates to no idea. Unfortunately I am in new Westminster. Thanks

Ok, Thanks very much, but I will pass on it at this time. Continued good luck on your sale.. Appears to be a nice rod.

It's a Hardy 10ft. tied at "Fred Custom Tackle", what it needs is a Hardy silex for the Vedder or a Hardy Longstone to mooch to mooch with. You might regret it if you sell it.

I have a similar 10’6” with floating reel seat I bought new from Fred in the 1980’s. It’s a beautiful rod, it was my go to steelhead outfit for years. I couple it with a hardy silex.

I’d expect that rod to be worth about 175-225 bucks. But that’s a guess

Thank guys I think for $350 would be fair from my research online or I would consider a trade for another 10' foot rod with cork grip and $200 otherwise I think it will stay with me. Would help me put money towards and new sounder/gps. Thanks for all your input

I did some searches and seems like most people were asking in that price range used after I found out what I had. It is brand new and never used but I am thrilled to keep it.

Cheers

Hi again I think I have reluctantly decided to sell this custom Hardy rod, I have never used it and have decided it is too much rod for me, asking $300obo if anyone is interested it is brand new and comes with a red velour sleeve. Feel free to shot me an offer too.

Back