New ranger

alumaman

I'm thinking of getting a smaller truck and the new ranger ticks a lot of the boxes for a small truck. Anyone have any thoughts or pros and cons? Thanks in advance for any input.

I do like the ranger but isn’t the f150 better bang for the buck? They seem to be the same price or even cheaper for some f150s and you get more cab space and bigger truck bed

I do like the ranger but isn’t the f150 better bang for the buck? They seem to be the same price or even cheaper for some f150s and you get more cab space and bigger truck bed
I'm driving a GMC crew cab now and I'm looking for a small truck and I like the ranger.

My wife's sister bought one and she is towing a 24 foot travel trailer with it. 4 cyl with Turbo, 8000 pound towing rating.

The Chevy Colorado seems to be rated as the better small truck in that class, would be interesting to test drive them both, though.

Cheers!

Ukee

I purchased a 2018 GMC canyon Denali in 2018 .Overall truck is pretty good, tows my small boat has a 6ft box, mine has the v6 gas , lots of get up and go when needed, millage not bad. I am 6'1 65 and 240lbs and I do have mobility issues now in both knees so getting in and out a little harder now. Prior I had a ford 150 Lariat 2013 . I do now miss the interior room and the access of the full size truck. The millage difference isn't that great although a little better in the GMC. The ford box was only 5 1/2 ft. long. But the step and hand bar was great for getting in and out of the box. Around the city parking is definitely easier in the mid size truck. And yes I am getting older and for me the heated steering wheel is my favorite acces. Price difference is substantial between vehicles of equal models. Not slamming either vehicle but I will probably go back to full size shortly if I am still driving. Just my 2 cents worth. ( also the larger fuel tank size in the ford was great if you do extra driving )

Back