New Mercury 115CT

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
New motor install starts today...... Just went for a sneak peak and to pick up all the rigging so I could get started. Purchased this brand new black beauty from Inlet Marine in POCO had it shipped over here thru Ace Courier for $85.

Motor or will be dropped off at CV Marine this morning in hopes they will have the time to hang it for me sometime today or tomorrow.

image.jpg

Very nice, you will love the 4 stroke
additional power will be goods as well

By the way, did you win the lottery ? ;)

Come on take the cover off give us a real look!!! I'm sure you will love it now you can rip over to Grants easier.

Got it all rigged today, motor goes on tomorrow :)

Hoping to be on the water tomorrow testing her out

One of these should push my boat and look pretty good well doing it
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
50$ a day in booze... now thats some dedicated drinking
Dedicated I was, Bombay all the way..... Oh and lots of Fireball and Dry Cider. Had liquor store bringing me in cases of 60's of Bombay. Could drink it like water. Infact I called it Blue Water. Bought so much from the Westerly I had enough in gift cards to take my family on a Disneyland vacation 2 years ago and still have almost $1200 in gift cards left.

Good for you Owen.11 months for me now and I'm also enjoying the extra cash flow.Wish I had done it years ago!

who ever packed that thing up in the box sure did a nice job;)
Packing on this motor was very well done. He who did such a fine job deserves a raise :cool:

Here I thought it would have been left on one of those fancy stands and wrapped in bubble wrap.... LOL Just joking :)

Motor was a display motor at the Vancouver Boat Show this year at the Inlet Marine booth. Many of you already seen my new motor. Some may have even touched it :) hope you were kind to her. I'll be sure to remove the fingerprints and drool before taking photos today.

Thanks,

To anwser the questions.........
I quit Cold Turkey
It was not for legal or health reasons, well maybe health
3rd surgery on shoulder was needed and doctor said quit prior to operation
Never had a liquor problem as I was always well stocked
Benifits? Not sure, besides wallet. No weight lose, no added energy......Doctors Lie :)
Affects on fishing....... None to date. I was concerned, but they still bite without killing at twosix of Fireball first

Well off to hook up the boat and take to CV Marine here in Courtenay to have the motor mounted :)

I can't wait to float it today, woke up at 5am the last to days just itching to complete this project. It's like being a kid on Christmas morning. I want my present :)

very nice motor, almost bought one myself, ended up buying the 115 etec at the boat show. I'm curious to know the size and dry weight of your boat you are repowering.. I have a 17 1/2 armstrong center console, had a 2003 90 hp 4 stroke suzuki on it which was a great motor and sipped the fuel but I always wanted just a little more power. top speed around 30 with it. still haven't been out to test my new etec, this sunday will be the day hopefully. It would be interesting to compare fuel consumption and speeds at different rpms if our boats are of similar size. good luck with your installation, I had Lordship do mine, had a buyer for the old motor and they took it off and loaded into the guys truck for him, also wanted to make sure I didn't do anything to void my warranty, lol. cheers and gl with your install.

Great looking motor. What size boat are you putting it on. I surmised from other posts that it is going on a silver streak boat, just wondering what model. I am sure that you will have years off faithful service from that motor. A buddy raves about his 90 horse on his Kingfisher. Gets awesome mileage and doesn't even use a kicker.

Back