Huyfishin

Hey everyone! I am in the process of moving to BC and the first thing I had to do was join this thread.
My first BC fishing trip Will be be early March on Vancouver Island. Super Stoked.

Hope to meet new people and learn new species and techniques.
My current main target species is Pike,burbot,walleye,perch. Both ice fishing and open water.

My bucket list is every salmon species BC has to offer. Crabbing, Prawning, squid fishing, Bass Fishing, Sunfish, Black Crappie, Halibut, sole/flounder and hopefully some far offshore albacore tuna. Already scratched lingcod and cabezon off the list from kayak fishing at sunshine coast back in 2013.

Excited for this journey!

Where will you be moving to? We have a pub night coming up in Victoria on March 7, would be a good spot to meet some of the locals if you are moving to the South Island zone.

Where will you be moving to? We have a pub night coming up in Victoria on March 7, would be a good spot to meet some of the locals if you are moving to the South Island zone.

Langford! I may still be on the road driving towards the island.
If I do make it earlier I will definitely stop by. Thank you for the invite!

Its greatly appreciated.

Welcome to our neck of the woods Huy.Good bunch of guys here always willing to help out any way they can.

Back