New Little Tinny

When you do your wiring I would install a 12V auxiliary plug or better yet a dual plug and USB charging station. After all you don’t want a dead cell phone otherwise you can’t take fish **** pictures!

Looks great, how about tunes?
Was thinking of just using a bluetooth speaker off of a 12volt USB charger
When you do your wiring I would install a 12V auxiliary plug or better yet a dual plug and USB charging station. After all you don’t want a dead cell phone otherwise you can’t take fish **** pictures!
Yup 12volt usb for sure n for the cellphone car charger, scotty cup holders im sure for the refreshments.

That a wrap on the Lifetimer part of the build, we are going to enquire about a red snap on cushion for the front bench but we are picking it up tomorrow , The list of still to pick up and install is pretty lengthy.
Outboard
Binnacle with tach n speedo n harness (APM)
battery box battery n switch
Fuse panel n switch panel
Navigation LEDs
VHF & Antenna
HDS 9 Carbon
2106 Scottys
Rod holders n such..
Net holder
Anything im missing ????View attachment 45830View attachment 45831View attachment 45832View attachment 45833View attachment 45834

Not sure if you plan on one but I always like a bow / anchor roller. Very nice boat!

Not sure the plan up front , the model they had built and forsale when we went in had no front bench , and a storage compartment for an anchor, we opted for the front bench our little girl can sit at when she is older , max load is 1200 lbs , the merc 60 is 238 lbs so we need to watch the weight a bit on stuff , not ruling it out Just not sure yet.

We went to pick up the boat at Lifetimer on friday and the VIN # on the 2019 Highliner trailer came back as a 1989, they were going to switch us to another 2019 Highliner trailer in stock and nope .. that one also had a duplicate VIN # first time in 30 years they have had this problem. Well we are on hold well the Vin# issue gets sorted out we are having them upholster the front bench seat to match.1A337036-85D4-4D23-AF8E-D00BE75BF8D4.jpeg

Man. Your boat is super nice. I don't post much -- if ever, but I bet you are going to have a good time in that one. It's a good size and nice layout. Just what a person needs to get out and have a few adventures.
Where did they put the foam in your boat? In the pods and the front seat?
Cheers,
Trevor

Man. Your boat is super nice. I don't post much -- if ever, but I bet you are going to have a good time in that one. It's a good size and nice layout. Just what a person needs to get out and have a few adventures.
Where did they put the foam in your boat? In the pods and the front seat?
Cheers,
Trevor

Usually they put the foam in the pods and in the base of the centre console seat , The wife wanted a seat up front for our daughter to sit at when she is older so we were able to have them fill the front seat with foam, we also opted for the bigger 32" wide seat instead of the 21" wide seat so we were able to leave the base as a storage compartment for the lifejackets and stuff. the side pods and front seat were just big enough to allow enough flotation foam to be certified by transport Canada. we are also having the front seat covered in a five inch thick cushion to match the centre console seat.

Finally picked up the boat yesterday at Lifetimer, picked up all rigging , everything but
The battery , bilge pump and outboard. There is a slight problem with how the centre console seat back flips forward and back . It is binding rubbing on sides and will need some adjustment, i think bevelling the sides a bit might fix it, probably going to take it back to Lifetimer and let them adjust it after everything is installed. 1B3D86BD-8A27-4868-9EE5-527C364EC888.pngEDF5A3CF-323D-4E79-BBC5-616EF6535DFF.png

This boat is so awesome. reminds me of my old Campion Explorer 165. i wonder if Lifetimer could just cut, and lengthen your seat assembly?

that would drive me nuts.

i used to love flipping the seat backwards and looking out towards the stern watching both rods at once. very fishy boat and awesome when you have a gooder on being able to walk all around!

This boat is so awesome. reminds me of my old Campion Explorer 165. i wonder if Lifetimer could just cut, and lengthen your seat assembly?

that would drive me nuts.

i used to love flipping the seat backwards and looking out towards the stern watching both rods at once. very fishy boat and awesome when you have a gooder on being able to walk all around!
Ya we were a little bit pissed to discover that as it was an upgraded centre seat , the pipe the seat hoop is made of is binding on the floor when the bolster is flipped back n forth, already contacted Lifetimer and they are going to make it right, just have to take it back to Duncan when we can find the time.

Reactions: GDW
Nice! Looks like the back of my truck last week! lol I installed an extra Blue Seas 4 circuit switch as well just for the Electronics. They seem like a good unit. Have Fun! I'm still not done but leaving in the AM to head back. Post up the progress....

Back