New Little Tinny

Nice, looking forward to it. You're building it yourself? Welded? Coooool.

I have a 16' lund I've had for 25 years. Almost all the rivets are still good, although I keep a tube of sikaflex on board for when one of the two problem rivets start leaking again. The lazy man's approach :)

Nice, looking forward to it. You're building it yourself? Welded? Coooool.

I have a 16' lund I've had for 25 years. Almost all the rivets are still good, although I keep a tube of sikaflex on board for when one of the two problem rivets start leaking again. The lazy man's approach :)
Nope wish i had the skills for that , the good folks at Lifetimer Boats in Duncan are building it . No Rivets on this one.

The Wife has plans for a bigger Aluminum down the road but wanted a decent little tinny for the time being . Should be a capable little boat .

Best. Wife. Ever.
Beautiful little metal-baby you have there. Following this thread, for sure.

Also, CHARGE YOUR PHONE! ;)
Thanks man ! That was the wife’s phone , i have been having trouble uploading pics the right size so i have been cropping them, must have missed that one .

That’s a beautiful little aluminum you’re going to have. Looks very fishy already. That will do for quick little trips to check the prawn and crab traps even after you get your “bigger aluminum” down the road. Don’t ever get rid of it.

Oly

8F0FBC42-0EDE-422B-92D7-E17F15C640CA.jpeg
That’s a beautiful little aluminum you’re going to have. Looks very fishy already. That will do for quick little trips to check the prawn and crab traps even after you get your “bigger aluminum” down the road. Don’t ever get rid of it.

Oly
Yup, plan is to keep this one , an investment in precious metals,we have been looking at outboards and decided power will come in the form of a 60 hp command thrust Mercury.

Last edited:
Back