New bragging rights thread...

Canada played hard. The Americans were faster and fitter. The Canadians were more skillful, but didn't have the depth to do anything in overtime as their top players ran out of juice.
The no call cheap shot by our captain seemed to steel the resolve of the US. Maybe a karma thing.
I enjoyed the game. Congrats to the US team.

First time in 5 Olympics.

Even a blind squirrel gets lucky finding a nut.
But 2 out of the last six and usually silver when we didn't win gold. Both teams have been pretty well matched since women's hockey started in the olympics. It was a good game and a replay is on TV right now. Also, when you come from the country that put Trump in office, you gotta take a little pride wherever you can find it. :)

I’m not sure how long the Olympics can keep this going if it’s just Canada and USA in the women’s hockey final. The IOC like to have adversity and other countries just don’t stand a chance. Good for the USA to get in there after 20 years. Only took 20 years to watch some tape on Forsberg and score some goals

But 2 out of the last six and usually silver when we didn't win gold. Both teams have been pretty well matched since women's hockey started in the olympics. It was a good game and a replay is on TV right now. Also, when you come from the country that put Trump in office, you gotta take a little pride wherever you can find it. :)
Yeah it’s been a 2 horse race and always a good rivalry

By then that opens the door for any of the Norwegian member here (I’m sure there are lots of you) to trash talk us :’(

Back