NEED HELP FINDING PINK ISLANDER REEL

ILHG

Crew Member
Folks I am hoping you can help me out with this one. I have been looking for a pink islander MR3 for my wife & cant find any? If any of you know of any shops that have one can you please let me know. They are hard to come by..?..

Call Islander and ask: 1-800-475-7335

Otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to divorce the wife and go for a same-sex marriage, as the blue MR3 is easier to find.

Islander is not goingvto ha e any nore until october is what i was told

Folks I am hoping you can help me out with this one. I have been looking for a pink islander MR3 for my wife & cant find any? If any of you know of any shops that have one can you please let me know. They are hard to come by..?..
I got my wife an mr2 lr pink at berrys bait in richmond, not sure if they have mr3 in stock

I got my wife an mr2 lr pink at berrys bait in richmond, not sure if they have mr3 in stock

Good to know! I will check into it

http://gonefishinshop.com/cart/
Worst case quick google search brought this website up

Yha i tried this store already to. Been through google and troed everything i can find. Afterut xame up empty i thought i woukd ask if anyone had seen any.

Appreciate the help from everyone

I bought mine at River Sportsman in Campbell River. It was the newer version with the smaller star wheel and bolder pink anodizing colour.

Island Outfitters in Victoria I believe have some or Trotac Marine in Victoria. Try both

No luck on either. The search continues

I was excited for a few minutes there when I called because he said they did have one. Turns out it was a MR2. I ordered it anyways because the MR2 is still a hell of a reel.
if it's an mr2 LA i like it better anyways!

Back