NAVMAN 4200SX

Fishallspec

FISHFINDER/DEPTH SOUNDER FOR SALE!This is a great unit!1-1/2 years old maybe used 12 times!It will tell you depth,water temp.,SPEED(on water),engine hours,battery voltage and more.Comes complete with all wiring manuals and cover.$175.00 ,paid alot more!Like to see a fellow member jump on this one!Can be seen working.

your selling it for what reason?

I mean it sound sgood and everything

It is a beauty! I just bought a new boat that had a very bottom of the line finder on it,so I took it off and put it on my little boat(that I just sold).My intention was to install the Navman on my Whaler but I am going to bite the bullet and purchase a Simrad colour Gps/finder combo unit.So now I have a fish finder in my garage looking for a boat to live on!It is complete with tranducer.Plug in and go!

quote:Originally posted by Fishallspec

FISHFINDER/DEPTH SOUNDER FOR SALE!This is a great unit!1-1/2 years old maybe used 12 times!It will tell you depth,water temp.,SPEED(on water),engine hours,battery voltage and more.Comes complete with all wiring manuals and cover.$175.00 ,paid alot more!Like to see a fellow member jump on this one!Can be seen working.
Could I get you to e-mail me the specs (resolution, screen size, power...) please? A quick scan of the box or the owners manual would do the job.

Oh, and maybe a copy of the original receipt, just to ease my mind of this thing not being HOT?

quote:Can be seen working.
Where?

Thanks - Dean

Wifey gave it to me(IT IS NOT HOT)she is!!I live in Steveston and it can be hooked up to a battery .I googled Navman4200sx and pics and specs are there to see.

Sounds like he's tempting me to buy just to get the chance to see the Mrs!

Hey Fishall, does this thing have a colour display????
As you may have noticed, your cheap sales gimmic hasen't 'hooked' me ...Yet!

Dean.

Ha ha ha! It not a colour unit! Man I am in trouble if she ever sees this!!Oh well, ask nice and she may bring us a beer!

Fishallspec;

I just completed the search and answered my own question. Sorry, give my best to the hottie. I'm look'n for a colour model. [8)]

I'm interested will you send it to victoria via courier or bus
I will do a search I'm ok with out colour.
is it weather proof? I'm wanting to put it on a bayliner Capri 185LX

Though I'm not sure where - I have a hummingbird but that just has depth only I like my electronic gadgets OK? no I don't need to justify it to you guys. I'll pretend I already have it my wife will never know

Back