Nanaimo Mid Island Christmas gathering at the Dinghy Dock Pub Dec.20th, 2014

Stuck in first aid tomorrow, but i am going to wear my harewood dinner jacket in support of the SFBC mid island christmas party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the spirit Jeff! A convert. Soon we will have the entire team in Cedar Sport Coats and grey Stannies.

Gamechanger was a good sport, he even walked out there without a fight. Good to meet everyone and thanks to John for arranging it. Hope those still there stay out of trouble.

Nice meeting everyone..thanks for teeing this up John.....hope everyone has a good Christmas.....Gamechanger did well on the plank.... ;)

It was a fun time today :). Nice talking to everyone and I hope you all made it home safely.

The only traffic in the channel was a RC sailboat regatta lol.

Heading over to the Petro-Can gas dock to pick everyone up.

Some of the crew on the Reel Loco

Gamechanger managed to not get wet lol :D.

Cheers everyone. Merry Christmas. Me thinks we should do this again next year :cool:.

(This round of drinks was paid for by Pacific Net and Twine :cool:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks John for organizing this. Was very nice to finally meet some of the guys on the forum to share some funny stories and a few antics. Gamechanger was a real sport. BTW, he must have doubted his "cat like" reflexes because he asked me to hold his wallet and cell phone while he walked the plank.

Wow that is a whole lotta grey in that picture. Looks like I coulda fit right in:cool:

Sorry I missed it gents, but I will definitely be there next year

It was great meeting all of you guys on Saturday. Thanks John (Mr Sculpin) for organizing it and running us out in your boat. Thanks Derby (PNT) for the round of beers, it tasted especially good. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Back