Nanaimo Mid Island Christmas gathering at the Dinghy Dock Pub Dec.20th, 2014

Don't eat them commercially caught ones, they are old and tough. Rec prawns are like eatin veal. ;)

See u all there.

...still looking for some Victoria travel companions

...bump,I hear it'll be worth the trip...
boys-night-out.gif

Sorry Gentlemen, Looks like I am not going to make it for this gathering, change of plans on times and dates for Christmas family gathering and I am going to Chilliwack to visit with my 80 year old father. I WILL take a rain check and be there next year for sure. Was really looking forward to meeting a few of you characters and confirming the colour of your necks ;-)

have an excellent time and I am looking forward to posted (and post-able) photos of you all.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
So who is all coming:)?

Let's get a roster going.

This who I know of so far...

Firelight - Saltspring Island
Jeffywestcoast - Nanaimo
chipstealer (aka Bart) - Nanaimo
Tidal Chaos - Nanaimo
Derby - Between Nanaimo and Parksville lol:D.
Sculpin - Nanaimo
Esmaq - Nanaimo
Finadict (TBD?) - Port Moody

If you think you can make it please post up.
I reserved a LARGE area capable of holding quite a few folks just in case.

It should be a nice get together and it would be nice to meet some more local folks. If your out on your rig that day pop on by and say hello:cool:. Like I posted, this is a very casual affair.

Cheers,
John

Hi John,
I should be able to make this. I'd love to meet some of you guys that I read about all the time.
Mike

Boat's hooked up and ready to go for tomorrow :cool:.

It's supposed to blow up tonight and tomorrow morn but that never stopped anyone from going to the dingy dock before lol :).
We might have the whole place to ourselves :p:D.

I have a little something special for Brad :eek:;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I cant make it.... I could have taken kids but they have to sit in different section there, and its no go with the babysitter....

Poor Brad please take a picture....

Back