Nanaimo Mid Island Christmas gathering at the Dinghy Dock Pub Dec.20th, 2014

Your only in trouble if I'm pouring..still paying you back for the Squamish river brood stock steelheading trip in the early 1990's...:)

Haa But if I have no memory of that event, it probably never happened. Plausible deniability.

That only works in Blam town...:)

Oh okay;), how has that been working for you?:rolleyes: LOL

Nothing ever happens in Bamtown, just fishing and a few drinks among new and old friends! That's it!

Now at the dinghy dock, that will be a different story.

and look forward to having one with u..:) but only one....

I'm willing to take a bet on that "one" not happening. Plausible deniability works anywhere El Loco plies the seas. The good shippin crew has ya covered. Looking forward to swapping some fishing tales with you guys.

I am one of the "chaperones" so take it easy on me :).

If you guy's really bring a couch then that's another 20 bucks out of my pocket......LoL!!!:D.

I think it would be a good idea if anyone talks about the prawn closures, or any other fish politics stuff, then they have to put in 20 bucks for even bringing it up. I will have a hat ready for the funds :). Maybe the funds should go to the Nanaimo River Fish Hatchery :cool:. Another good idea would be if you are a paid employee of the DFO you are required to buy a round of drinks, for everyone attending, to get yourself out of walking the plank :eek:.

This is supposed to be a fun, casual, get together. Looking forward to seeing whomever shows up.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone apposed to name tags? I think they are a good idea. I just got back from a function and I don't remember quite a few names :rolleyes:.

I think they stick pretty good on Stanny's and Harewood dinner jackets:cool:. Wool is a good topic to discuss instead of prawns LOL :D.

I was just throwing those previous idea's out there to mix it up (and to get Brad's attention lol). I will have a hat ready anyhow if anyone wants to donate to the Nanaimo River fish hatchery. I think everyone will be discussing this and that, and it's in our best interest really. I think the more people that get involved with the process the better and discussions amongst sports fishers is a good thing :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately.. Another scheduling conflict... Have to redo my first aid for industry course on 20th n 21st in Duncan, i have no choice as i need the ticket to be able to return to work jan 1st... Sorry Guys guess i have to bail.. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately.. Another scheduling conflict... Have to redo my first aid for industry course on 20th n 21st in Duncan, i have no choice as i need the ticket to be able to return to work jan 1st... Sorry Guys guess i have to bail.. :(

That sucks buddy :(. We'll have to get out over the holidays before you head back :). I have quite a few days off.

Ya they were supposed to open another first aid course in Nanaimo for thursday n friday but not enough people signed up..

Back