Nanaimo Mid Island Christmas gathering at the Dinghy Dock Pub Dec.20th, 2014

OK. With all the culture talk going on (lol), everyone showing up has to wear either a Stanfield wool shirt or a Harewood dinner jacket :cool:. If you dress like a good pirate I will personally give you 20 bucks lol ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, beer o' clock then...come on boys, get your Cedar Sport Coats, join us and have some fun.

This will be a side of me you guys have never seen, designated driver...... Aquatic version of Operation Red Nose.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit maybe stay'in on the hook!

Yep, I can see an anchor in our future...trapped aboard the reel loco trying to survive on prawns and jager

Yes derby is a little bit of a lush when the sauce comes out...his weakness is r&c's and empty tackle boxes. Happy to chat anytime, especially over some pints.

A lot of this stuff is difficult to explain this way, it's complicated, open to suggestions of how we can help people better understand these issues.

thought I would bring this over to the right thread..didn't want to interrupt the action on the prawn thread... Just want to say ouch..was that a elk roast that just ran me over..:)

Starting to sound like we will be on the hook. Should be good so long as we don't run out of beer...Gamechanger needs to put his couch on that boat...think I'm going to be a hurtin unit.

thought I would bring this over to the right thread..didn't want to interrupt the action on the prawn thread... Just want to say ouch..was that a elk roast that just ran me over..:)[/QUOTE]

Nope for once it wasn't me. I may have instigated it but it was someone else that knows your habits when consuming a certain dark liquid. 

Ouch....I'm laughing a bit because its just poking fun. That said, not too many guys would offer to talk shop on their time off...just sayin

I am LMAO...... Almost ready to find me a ride there. Hoping my crutch will be long enough to push one in

thought I would bring this over to the right thread..didn't want to interrupt the action on the prawn thread... Just want to say ouch..was that a elk roast that just ran me over..:)

Nope for once it wasn't me. I may have instigated it but it was someone else that knows your habits when consuming a certain dark liquid. [/QUOTE]

man a guy makes a mistake once and it haunts him forever..lol :)

Good to see I'm not the only one to have been fed a slider of that dark devil drink :p

Gee FA, I thought you were poking fun, but that's sounding a tad serious.

Slight high jack but, GC is just trying to put a perspective out there in the hopes, I think, of helping people understand the management decisions reached. I think its pretty amazing he's offering to have a few beers and explain this stuff to us. Not so sure I would have the inclination to even try if I where in his shoes.

Let's just go, swill some beers, BS and have fun. Life is too short for getting all worked up over this stuff. Time to get this thread back onto Cedar Sport Coats and good times.

I was just having fun...... I thought it was halarious

Short plank...... Pushing with crutches LOL :)

Better keep this on topic though.... Don't want to wake the sleeping bear

Sorry, John

...crutches are optional
10392353_10152457362552197_7187656089057079655_n.jpg

Back