Nanaimo Mid Island Christmas gathering at the Dinghy Dock Pub Dec.20th, 2014

How about Searun, Derby and Gamechanger as deckhands on the Loco?

Roger that, Tin is IN....I'll be your wing man any time there Maverick. Beers and Fire Ball shooters, what bad could possibly come from that! :p

One of our crew Ahwee is in Hawaii but we'll do our best to represent in his absence. Thanks for getting this started Sculpin!

One of our crew Ahwee is in Hawaii but we'll do our best to represent in his absence. Thanks for getting this started Sculpin!

Someone had to do it :). Refer to signature line below :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:

No problem, we will work over time at associating the remaining crew to our way of thinkin and drinkin. I'll be looking for Gamechanger's magic couch to recover as necessary.:cool:

Bring it on...SVI delegation would be most welcome. Like previously stated, we are an equal opportunity employer when it comes to fun....just be prepared for a little indoctrination into our traditional ways

Bring it on...SVI delegation would be most welcome. Like previously stated, we are an equal opportunity employer when it comes to fun....just be prepared for a little indoctrination into our traditional ways
You mean they gotta drink Lucky and wear a red and black mackinaw?

Like the sign in The Wheatsheaf pub says: welcome to Cedar, where you don't lose your girlfriend........ You just lose your turn.:cool:

lol, that is funny. Come on over for a little cultural experience. Our traditional ways have been passed down for generations.

Finaddict that is awesome, the Wheaty is a 4 mintue drive from my house and that's on a John Deere riding lawn mower......... with company over we'll bust out the trailer!

Finaddict that is awesome, the Wheaty is a 4 mintue drive from my house and that's on a John Deere riding lawn mower......... with company over we'll bust out the trailer!
Probably 7 minutes from my place on the island (15 by tractor). Oh and by the way - red and black Mackinaw is also known as a Cedar Dinner Jacket

Sounding like we will be introducing a few guys to a little culture - bring it on. BTW, those red and black jackets got their 5 minutes of fame in Surrey...AKA, Surrey Sport Coat. ;)

Back