Nanaimo and area SFAC meeting on OCT. 30th, 2013

Sculpin

There is an SFAC meeting on October 30th, 2013 at the Nanaimo Fish and Game Club. It will be held in the trap house at 7:00 p.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an SFAC meeting on October 30th, 2013 at the Nanaimo Fish and Game Club. It will be held in the trap shack at 7:00 p.m.

I'm not so sure that we like it being called the trap shack. We much prefer it to be called the trap house. It sounds so much nicer. Whatever, I'll be there.
Dave (Past President Nanaimo F & G)

I'm not so sure that we like it being called the trap shack. We much prefer it to be called the trap house. It sounds so much nicer. Whatever, I'll be there.
Dave (Past President Nanaimo F & G)

Fixed it for ya Dave ;). See you there :).

Have a good meeting...I'm missing this one...:( out casting on my favourite river for steelhead.... :)

Have a good meeting...I'm missing this one...:( out casting on my favourite river for steelhead.... :)

Man, YOU NEED TO GET INVOLVED IF YOU WANT CHANGE!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist. :) Toungue and cheek.! Hope you slay the steelies! Good luck

Of course Lorne... :) Pretty well don't know anyone will pass up a good elk roast.. :) And I will enjoy the casting on my favorite flow in the world.. 33 years of casting there.. :)

Of course Lorne... :) Pretty well don't know anyone will pass up a good elk roast.. :) And I will enjoy the casting on my favorite flow in the world.. 33 years of casting there.. :)
Lorne?????
You and Ralph in bamtown? Wasn't it the roast. Lol:confused:

Just a little reminder incase you and Ralph have another conversation regarding rum and game meat and the right marinade. LOL
Will forget the original conversation ever happened and let you get back to steelie fishing.

It was a good meeting last night. Approx. 18 folks present. It was really nice to see a few new faces there :).

Back