Naden

totally tyee

Hey Dirt Dog and fishous, it was a pleasure fishing with u guys up there this year. There were sure some hogs around. Hopefully next year will be as good

Hey totally tyee, the pleasure was all mine. Ya it was definately a season of hogs. I guess it is time to beat some V.I. chinooks up at the nitty. Cheers. Strong Knots-the dirtdog

Hey totally tyee, the pleasure was all mine. Ya it was definately a season of hogs. I guess it is time to beat some V.I. chinooks up at the nitty. Cheers. Strong Knots-the dirtdog

Hilarious as it may sound, I have taken the steps to secure my position back in Naden. The only thing is I will probably only do 6 to 8 weeks. Prime time never the less. I have another position open on the central coast, which I am going to try and make in mid august. Rivers Inlet run at Spider Island. From what I have heard from the boys in the pass, the august fishery was smokin up there. Anyways hard to say at this point in time, there are still 9 months to slay steelies in the mean time.
I never did ask but what part of town are you from? Let me know. If you ever make it over to the rock in the winter we will have to hook up for a steely trip on the west side. Gotta run. Strong Knots-the dirtdog.

Hilarious as it may sound, I have taken the steps to secure my position back in Naden. The only thing is I will probably only do 6 to 8 weeks. Prime time never the less. I have another position open on the central coast, which I am going to try and make in mid august. Rivers Inlet run at Spider Island. From what I have heard from the boys in the pass, the august fishery was smokin up there. Anyways hard to say at this point in time, there are still 9 months to slay steelies in the mean time.
I never did ask but what part of town are you from? Let me know. If you ever make it over to the rock in the winter we will have to hook up for a steely trip on the west side. Gotta run. Strong Knots-the dirtdog.

From Victoria but i am in lethbridge for school this winter. I will be home over christmas for a few days. Maybe do a trip of christmas with some guys from our lodge and some guys from yours

From Victoria but i am in lethbridge for school this winter. I will be home over christmas for a few days. Maybe do a trip of christmas with some guys from our lodge and some guys from yours

Hope you took your fleece with ya. Perfect timing on the early winters if your around at christmas. Myself and Bretzky ( the guy that looks like J. Nicholson in the outrage) have a stream that we slay on every boxing day. If you and some of the guys can swing it we should plan on it. Get Buhdda out as well. Good guy on the water, although I heard of the hogs he caught but it was always early or late bite.lol. Anyways the cocktails flying and I could probably go for hours. I am off to mexico in a couple of days so keep me informed of the walleye fishing out there in the flat lands.lol strong knots-the dirtdog.

p.s.
Not to blow smoke up the #$##@$$%, but the last three chinooks to boat 15 weighed in at 30,41,and on the last day(last sunday) a career best of 56lbs. on the last pass at the park. What a freakin way to end a season in the Gwaii. cheers.

Hope you took your fleece with ya. Perfect timing on the early winters if your around at christmas. Myself and Bretzky ( the guy that looks like J. Nicholson in the outrage) have a stream that we slay on every boxing day. If you and some of the guys can swing it we should plan on it. Get Buhdda out as well. Good guy on the water, although I heard of the hogs he caught but it was always early or late bite.lol. Anyways the cocktails flying and I could probably go for hours. I am off to mexico in a couple of days so keep me informed of the walleye fishing out there in the flat lands.lol strong knots-the dirtdog.

p.s.
Not to blow smoke up the #$##@$$%, but the last three chinooks to boat 15 weighed in at 30,41,and on the last day(last sunday) a career best of 56lbs. on the last pass at the park. What a freakin way to end a season in the Gwaii. cheers.

p.s.

Yo Dirtdoggy,

Budda here, Now I guess that everyone knows who everyone is.Just jumpin' in on da Naden chat! Ya it was a great season up there this year and I can't hardly wait for next. Me and Slabslayer are working on a few trips for this winter so we should hook it up. I'm out of Vic and pound the rivers hard so drop me a line and we can hammer some slabs.

Who new Totally and yo mama would be shoot da s*#t with Dirtdog and Slabslayer???LOL

Yo Dirtdoggy,

Budda here, Now I guess that everyone knows who everyone is.Just jumpin' in on da Naden chat! Ya it was a great season up there this year and I can't hardly wait for next. Me and Slabslayer are working on a few trips for this winter so we should hook it up. I'm out of Vic and pound the rivers hard so drop me a line and we can hammer some slabs.

Who new Totally and yo mama would be shoot da s*#t with Dirtdog and Slabslayer???LOL

Yo Dirtdoggy,

Back