my next (last) project boat

other side is re skined and all glassed up, next I'll be laminating a extra sheet of 5/8 plywood to the transom and glassing that in
IMG_1872_zps8af76df5.jpg

IMG_1871_zps49fb102a.jpg

Decided to go a big single and a kicker again. 300 Verado and a 15 merc pro kicker. Inlet marine gave me a great deal on the kicker!!!. Pick them up next weekend.

Not too much to report. glassed in a sheet of 5/8 plywood on the transom, drilled every hole out in the transom,pounded in wood dowels and glassed up the holes,bulkhead glassed in. Just waiting on a trailer and fuel tank so I can get things moving again
IMG_1920_zps563b6b86.jpg

IMG_1919_zps624d28c3.jpg

IMG_1921_zpsa1ddf3ec.jpg

Nice work buddy! If you need something to do you could change the taillight on your wifes 4 runner , just passed her on bruce and noticed it was out passenger side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making progress, looks great. I never realized yours is a 26, thats going to be a great off-shore boat. The new power, is it a lease return or brand new?

Making progress, looks great. I never realized yours is a 26, thats going to be a great off-shore boat. The new power, is it a lease return or brand new?

It was off a marine surveyer's boat. The computer went and he couldn't wait a week for a new one so he just bought a new 300

That's going to be a slick ride! Who is building the pod?

Holy F$&@".... Nice , if you need the pressure washer just come get it bud, kerstin will be around after 5 or on the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owen, Christmas coming early for you this year?

Sure will look good hanging on the back of your boat.
Make sure you put some good locks on it.

BB those are Alberni's new motors for his project..... I bought a ProKicker myself this last year and love it. I will also be hanging a new main motor soon enough. It might be under my Christmas Tree..... :)

That 300 is going to make that rig of Aberni's fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back