My New Rig!!!

Rain City

Crew Member
Well now that the bayliner is in the shop I decided to upgrade my inflatable. I'm feeling pretty good about it. Gunna do some jigging on my honeymoon with my 8 month pregnant wife on this pig. Heading up to Madeira Park for a few days and my motor seized just in time. The 2.5HP will have to do for now. And yes, we will definitely outfish @Stizzla on this thing :DResized_20180723_223050_9191.jpeg

Mr. City, or Rain if I may... you could outfish me if you were on a November full moon in the middle of the night in the vessel shown below, while I was on an August sunrise slack tide with 2 guides.3CD408FC-FFF4-47E4-A5F4-3DD6FC58AD32.jpeg

I believe Thursday will be my turn around day. Redemption is near.

Ps, I’m happy for you having your upcoming baby. Do you know if it’s a little boy or girl?

Last edited:
Mr. City, or Rain if I may... you could outfish me if you were on a November full moon in the middle of the night in the vessel shown below, while I was on an August sunrise slack tide with 2 guides.View attachment 39110

I believe Thursday will be my turn around day. Redemption is near.

Ps, I’m happy for you having your upcoming baby. Do you know if it’s a little boy or girl?
Haha in that scenario it could be a tie? :rolleyes:

We do know but aren't telling our friends and family. But since I get excited I like to tell strangers whenever possible that it's a girl. :) Half italian, half chinese. Which by most of our experience should mean she'll grow up to be one hell of a poacher lol.

Haha in that scenario it could be a tie? :rolleyes:

We do know but aren't telling our friends and family. But since I get excited I like to tell strangers whenever possible that it's a girl. :) Half italian, half chinese. Which by most of our experience should mean she'll grow up to be one hell of a poacher lol.
Haha I did the exact same when I was having my daughter. She’s half Chinese and I’m a mutt.
Congrats man. I don’t need to buy a gun now that I know it’s a girl.

Back