Missing Sage Rod and Reel

J

janner

has anyone seen or found a sage rod and reel that fell off the back of the truck this morning. It has great sentimental value (father to son age 12 years old) Reward offered. Route taken was Cloverdale to Chehalis this am at about 5. If you hear of anyone having it please let them know we are hunting for it. Thank you.

THE ROD WAS FOUND LOCALLY AND RETURNED AND REWARDED. MY FAITH IN HUMANITY PAID OFF. THANKS TO ALL WHO MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR IT.

Wow. Congrats! I had visions of one smashed up rod after being run over and what-not.
lucky.

Eric to be honest we did too I could not believe our luck. The rod is in pristeen condition. Was returned by a fellow who was down on his luck and I was only to glad to reward him. He found it at 6 a.m. the day my son went fishing at 5a.m. about 6-blks from our home. My son works in the oil fields and I have just told him, he is on nights so a bit groggy, but over the moon (excuse the pun). Getting back home for his days off-- tranny trouble, going back u-joint probs and two flat tires, not to mention lost cell phone. This return could not be better. We must qualify for a talk show say ? Murphy's Law and then order.

Back