Miller Marine Accessories

Do they ship to Canada?I just tried to purchase something from their online store and they didn't have a shipping method here.

What were you guys looking to order? I'm going to try and put together an order before the season and have it shipped to Point Roberts, WA and bring it over by car...I'd be glad to help if I can put it together.
I was looking for a cleaning table for the back of the boat, but opted for a rear steering station instead. Thanks for the offer though WW.

I contacted the owner and he informed me that it could be done but expensive! Basically $38.00 US for a 2 lb. object and $2.00 for every lb. above that.They certainly have some nice quality looking items on their site. I'd be interested in your idea
WW2230.If you're going to go that route,PM me and we can sort out the details.Thanks for the offer.

Ship to point Roberts or Blaine. I do it all the time. I always claim what I picked up and 80% of the time I pay no taxes .

If a US based business won't take a package to USPS for fair shipping and brokerage fees I buy somewhere else. It's not a difficult request.
that probably was USPS, this is a mom and pop business, and looks to be run from there house. i would cut them some slack.

Mom and pop give them a break.
like I said above I have bought the big table shipped to blaine and would recommend their products

I contacted the owner and he informed me that it could be done but expensive! Basically $38.00 US for a 2 lb. object and $2.00 for every lb. above that.They certainly have some nice quality looking items on their site. I'd be interested in your idea
WW2230.If you're going to go that route,PM me and we can sort out the details.Thanks for the offer.
Sounds good, I am likely heading down that way in April and he is going to put an order together for me. I'll keep in touch. If any others want to piggyback let me know. I love those scent holder/leader holder. I could find good use for those. Also those rod single rod holders with bait are awesome for setting your rod down while rigging etc...

Sounds good, I am likely heading down that way in April and he is going to put an order together for me. I'll keep in touch. If any others want to piggyback let me know. I love those scent holder/leader holder. I could find good use for those. Also those rod single rod holders with bait are awesome for setting your rod down while rigging etc...
You live in gvr?

Thanks WW2230.As of now I'm only interested in the 9"Knife/Plier holder in black which is only $45 US and the shipping is just about as much as the item.Just let me know when you're close to heading down and I'll mail you the money for it.Thanks again for the offer.

Thanks WW2230.As of now I'm only interested in the 9"Knife/Plier holder in black which is only $45 US and the shipping is just about as much as the item.Just let me know when you're close to heading down and I'll mail you the money for it.Thanks again for the offer.
Sounds good, I'll let you guys know when I firm it up...

Highly recommend this guy and his company!! Completely satisfied with my table.

Attachments

• IMG_2241.JPG
    IMG_2241.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2244.JPG
    IMG_2244.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2245.JPG
    IMG_2245.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2246.JPG
    IMG_2246.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 132
I bought a filleting table from Miller Marine, utensil holders and also solid aluminium rod holder extenders for Scotty - very pleased with all products.

Back