MetalHead spotted on the Stamp!!

Roe Bags

The Famous King of Port was spotted on the lower Stamp Wednesday. Two Newbie looking guys drifting in a tiny grey zod, looking like they were having the time of their life. So Metalhead remember the bet that you wanted to have with me about outfishing Island rivers. Looks like you lost the bet yesturday. Cause we hooked 3 summers, and a ton of sockeye...The sock's ofcourse were lined, but if you caught them with the fly I'm sure they would have bitten? Right?....Anyway's nice to see you on the flow, I'm sure our paths will cross again...But remember that's 3 for the Bait Boyz and 1 for the Newbies!!!

Hey Bags, good to see you still have your touch for the ol`socks on the stamp. You oughta try it on a fly sometime rather than all that iron. You might not bang on so many, but it`ll pay off in the end.
Those summers must have been a blast??..

Jason Ebbs

Hey Bags, good to see you still have your touch for the ol`socks on the stamp. You oughta try it on a fly sometime rather than all that iron. You might not bang on so many, but it`ll pay off in the end.

Jason Ebbs

Jason Ebbs

Havn't really fished Sockeye in the river that much untill the past week, due to the lock jaw problem...Decided to go out with Vince for a line-a-thon, hey atleast I admit it and don't try to fool myself. Wow for 4-8 pound fish what a battle, chrome bullets minutes from the ocean on super light gear..I would almost dare to compare the fights we were having to summer steelies, ouch. But seriously they come out of the water a ton, and explode when fist hooked...I don't enjoy lining but when the summs arn't around and you han't had a bite for a hour or two, and hundreds of sockeye are moving up river right past you, it's awful hard not to pull out the 6 foot leaders...

Havn't really fished Sockeye in the river that much untill the past week, due to the lock jaw problem...Decided to go out with Vince for a line-a-thon, hey atleast I admit it and don't try to fool myself. Wow for 4-8 pound fish what a battle, chrome bullets minutes from the ocean on super light gear..I would almost dare to compare the fights we were having to summer steelies, ouch. But seriously they come out of the water a ton, and explode when fist hooked...I don't enjoy lining but when the summs arn't around and you han't had a bite for a hour or two, and hundreds of sockeye are moving up river right past you, it's awful hard not to pull out the 6 foot leaders...

Flymaster your a typical vedder beek!Where have you been hiding and where is your friend the steelhead queen!

Been There Ate That!

Flymaster your a typical vedder beek!Where have you been hiding and where is your friend the steelhead queen!

Been There Ate That!

Been There Ate That!

The Stamp is gonna have a huge return of springs this year!!! Rumor has it there will be retention, all the Newbies will come from far and wide for the meat fishery!

The Stamp is gonna have a huge return of springs this year!!! Rumor has it there will be retention, all the Newbies will come from far and wide for the meat fishery!

HiYa RoeBee!
Yup, saw the same sight on the Riv the other day. Too bad about the elec! Hahaha. Bye the bye, that was me who issued the challenge previously, not poor ol' metalskull. However, we'll letcha have that one. How's things outside??
The River most likely NOT open for retention this fall, unless we get to keep jax, or unless the Dino plays hardball with the ones that won't sign an agreement. However, the inlet will be, and they're already here as you know. Better each day. Guess the flood will have to concentrate on east side riv's LOL!
See ya on the pond.....

HiYa RoeBee!
Yup, saw the same sight on the Riv the other day. Too bad about the elec! Hahaha. Bye the bye, that was me who issued the challenge previously, not poor ol' metalskull. However, we'll letcha have that one. How's things outside??
The River most likely NOT open for retention this fall, unless we get to keep jax, or unless the Dino plays hardball with the ones that won't sign an agreement. However, the inlet will be, and they're already here as you know. Better each day. Guess the flood will have to concentrate on east side riv's LOL!
See ya on the pond.....

HiYa RoeBee!
See ya on the pond.....

Back