Merry Christmas messages and New Years wishes

fogged in

Merry Christmas to the Administers and all the great guys and gals who post on this site!
My hope for the New Year as Admin has requested, is respectful discussion and debate on the controversial topics while sharing information, knowledge and opinions in so many other areas and quality time on the water with friends and family doing what we enjoy most.
Hoping to see others pass on their wishes.

Merry Christmas everyone. Very thankful to all who post and contribute to these forums. As a fairly newbie to this sports fishing, I have certainly enjoyed learning from all of the folks willing to share their experiences. As one of mentors use to say to me, "If you didn't learn anything today it's because you weren't listening--(or in this case reading). Thanks one and all.

For the New Year, I wish everyone a happy, productive and above all else a safe 2018 as we partake in the pure pleasures that this coast of ours offer us every time we pull away from the docks.

Best of the season to all the members and Adminsisters. I'd like to say thank you for all the great information,there's alot to learn in this game we love to play and it sure helps to get a tip or two.

Cheers RNR

il_340x270.1366472880_a1sj.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas to SVBC admin and forum members from Edmonton.

Only 172 days until my saltwater fishing season starts! I have visions of springs dancing through my head!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Merry Christmas from the Yukon. Our last winter here and were looking forward to being in Courtenay this March.

Attachments

• 20171224_072459.jpg
    20171224_072459.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 24
A very Merry Christmas to all! Thanks again for your many great contributions and making this community a great place to talk all things fishing. We hope you have a happy and safe holiday surrounded by family and friends and that 2018 brings you good health, happiness and lots of great fishing opportunities.

Cheers,

Brian and Peter

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I hope everyone has a safe holiday season and 2018 fishing season. Cheers

Back