Mercury dealer south VI

Sliver09

Hey guys,

relocated to Victoria from Port Moody earlier this year and am considering a repower. I was hoping to hear anyone’s positive recommendations for a merc dealer on south VI.

thanks in advance, cheers.

Make the drive to Alberni power and Marine you won’t regret it. Stephan and crew are dialed. Good prices and the knowledge is top notch!

I just repowered my Honda 250 with a new verado 300.

Make the drive to Alberni power and Marine you won’t regret it. Stephan and crew are dialed. Good prices and the knowledge is top notch!

Second that motion. I deal with Kurt at RPM in Tofino. Experienced solid customer service through buying electronics and motors. Just picked up a set of the 4.6 V8s seapros.

Thanks for the feedback. Had a negative experience with alpine earlier this year and won’t spend another penny there, but that’s just me. I’ll check out what Alberni has to offer. Thanks again

I’ve dealt with Stephan for 25 years. I don’t know a more knowledgeable Merc guy plus he believes in fair pricing and took notch service

Second that motion. I deal with Kurt at RPM in Tofino. Experienced solid customer service through buying electronics and motors. Just picked up a set of the 4.6 V8s seapros.
Kurt is fantastic! He was my primary mechanic for 12 years while working for Stephan before going into management. He’s a great Merc guy and very service orientated

Vector Marine in Sidney is a Merc dealer, never used them, closer than than RPM or Port Power and Marine.

Back