members aluminum boats!!

Nice boat don't see too many of those around what kind of power does it have, tell me more
thanks,
This one has the old 5.7 Merc V8 drinks a bit but needs the 260HP as this hull is quiet heavy, very well built 3500lbs empty and 80gals tank.
it is Hard to find these boats as they are not made anymore but the great lakes area still has them.

bigger boat

This is Big Drag N Fly. Kingfisher 2825 WE. Doesn't have the name on it yet, looking for someone to do custom graphics but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Pictures taken from the Kingfisher website. They took some pics at a Derby last year. That's Morganic in all the pics, and my son Kai in the first.

Single Yamaha 350 with 9.9HT

In Tofino all Summer, then out of Burrard Civic all Sep-June. Say hi if you see me. On 88A in Van, 78 in Tuff. 6 when I head down into the sound.

Attachments

• Kai on board.jpg
    Kai on board.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 645
  • 2825offshoreheader.jpg
    2825offshoreheader.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 646
  • 2825tofinonicedockshotweb.jpg
    2825tofinonicedockshotweb.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 645
This is Big Drag N Fly. Kingfisher 2825 WE. Doesn't have the name on it yet, looking for someone to do custom graphics but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Pictures taken from the Kingfisher website. They took some pics at a Derby last year. That's Morganic in all the pics, and my son Kai in the first.

Single Yamaha 350 with 9.9HT

In Tofino all Summer, then out of Burrard Civic all Sep-June. Say hi if you see me. On 88A in Van, 78 in Tuff. 6 when I head down into the sound.

Congratulations! that is a beautiful machine, enjoy it!

My 2000 Weldcraft inboard jet,4.3 GM Vortec. W/ American Turbine SD309 .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 441
Back