members aluminum boats!!

islander55

hey guys i know there is all ready a thread made for sport fishing bc forum members boats but im making this one only for aluminum boats. so please drop a picture of your aluminum fishing rig down below.
here are my new tinnys thank youmatts pictures 001.jpgmatts pictures 005.jpgmatts pictures 024.jpgmatts pictures 025.jpg

qa4yjyvy.jpg

Ok I'll bite.

IMG_2076.jpg

Here's my battle wagon.

tuna27.jpg

Coming in on Lake Pacifica during the tuna shootout last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
20100413_83.JPG Earleejune- This is when I first got her. She has a few "gaff scars" in the paint now.
Stormcraft Welded Aluminum Fishing Machine.jpg Blue Pearl - This one has a few gaff scars now as well.

Attachments

• DVC00740.JPG
    DVC00740.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,739
wow that last boat is sexy Captain. Sort of has this vintage look to it. I think I could probably rock that :)

Very jelly of everyones tinnys (even tho I feel funny calling them that lol. not quite what I picture when I think of 'tinny')

The last one is a Metal craft marine from Kingston ontario. I must confess that I could have bought her but did not. Shure wish I had cause she is dead sexy!!
DVC00746.JPG
DVC00750.JPG

IMG_0227.jpgP1100224.jpgCIMG4243.jpgP1010991.jpg

yup my tinny

get some trick flip up/out downirggers...lol so and to not take any sexyness away. definitely get a little tingley looking at her, smokin'.

trohywife what!!? wow. ...and a firepit on the dock! pimp!! you must get a little smile everytime you see your boat :)

hmm so mabey I could remortgage my house...

ps both of you are dicks lol

From the front that Metal Craft Marine reminds me of a Monaro for some reason.

Here is a picture of my tinny in a quiet bay in Esperanza. She's a 20 ft. Silverstreak with a 130 Honda and 9.9 Yammy. Bought new in '04, tough boat, goes anywhere, catches lots of fish!

My Boat 1.jpg

My ride

DPP_00241.jpg

Crestliner V236 Eagle --225 merc Blackmax ---goes like stink --drinks fuel like I'm an Arab

But I love my boat

Here's mine... built in 98 to be a ski and fish boat - There was a time when it had downriggers and waypoints for the 'corner' - its retired from the salt now
Honest 70mph when its trimmed out and the 'big wheel' on the propshaft

Attachments

• DSCN4086.jpg
    DSCN4086.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,057
  • DSCN4091.jpg
    DSCN4091.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,051
Back