Media report - something positive

Saw this, about time some truth comes out about the fishery this year. All doom and gloom put out by out disgraceful dfo and government. Just had a perspective client call today and say they just watched another thing on the news about how rough of shape the fishery is in here and asked if there were any fish left in bc. Had numerous people call and say the same thing this year. Makes me livid this is what is being put out by our government and fed to the media. Guess they dont want millions of tourism dollars coming into bc.

Saw this, about time some truth comes out about the fishery this year. All doom and gloom put out by out disgraceful dfo and government. Just had a perspective client call today and say they just watched another thing on the news about how rough of shape the fishery is in here and asked if there were any fish left in bc. Had numerous people call and say the same thing this year. Makes me livid this is what is being put out by our government and fed to the media. Guess they dont want millions of tourism dollars coming into bc.
Doom and gloom to justify their existence. Works well for NGO fundraising too. :confused:

I wonder if they mean it's a disaster because due to regulatory constraints (that we all shared) that they weren't allowed to pillage the stocks as heavily as usual? Or are they saying that the actual returns are below predicted run sizes?

fb

I wonder if they mean it's a disaster because due to regulatory constraints (that we all shared) that they weren't allowed to pillage the stocks as heavily as usual? Or are they saying that the actual returns are below predicted run sizes?

Mainly complaining about the poor sockeye return

Back