Meat cutting bandsaw

fish4all

Anyone have ideas on a meat cutting band saw? I have been searching the internet but not much luck on low end ones available to canada.

Damn there was just one on used Vic about 2 weeks ago with the grinder on it as well....

Wolf

Anyone have ideas on a meat cutting band saw? I have been searching the internet but not much luck on low end ones available to canada.

Why don't you use a regular band saw. When I was working in the biz that is what we were using.

beemer

Why don't you use a regular band saw. When I was working in the biz that is what we were using.

beemer
That's what I use....1 inch blade 2 teeth/inch.....cuts frozen lamb legs etc. etc. like a HD......always wear lots safety gear.....

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it isn't a plastic body.....

I have food safe

I bought one similar to the ebay listing last month, although it wasn't that nice shade of blue :) Bought it at Midland in Nanaimo for roughly the same price, but no shipping. Think that was a one time deal though, would have to ask. Works fine, cut up 10 whole frozen prime rib roasts in about 20 min with no trouble. I didn't have a band regular band saw, so I went with the stainless meat saw. Haven't had a chance to use the grinder yet, so I can not tell you how that works.

Regards,

Fishyboy

I bought one similar to the ebay listing last month, although it wasn't that nice shade of blue :) Bought it at Midland in Nanaimo for roughly the same price, but no shipping. Think that was a one time deal though, would have to ask. Works fine, cut up 10 whole frozen prime rib roasts in about 20 min with no trouble. I didn't have a band regular band saw, so I went with the stainless meat saw. Haven't had a chance to use the grinder yet, so I can not tell you how that works.

Regards,

Fishyboy

Thanks for that. I will check with midland in Courtenay on Monday. I was hoping to get the one with a grinder. I had some great chum salmon pepperoni I would like to make.

Back