Maxam Insurance

Admin

Admin
Staff member
Maxam INS-logo-revised.jpg
SportfishingBC Crew Members Marine Insurance Special

Maxxam Insurance is the exclusive supplier of independently-brokered marine insurance services to the SportfishingBC Crew member program. We will help you find the best option for your needs, ensuring that you’re never left ‘high and dry’. When you choose Maxxam Insurance, you can rest assured that you’re covered for your next fishing trip and that your boat is protected with the best insurance plan.

Our policies cover most types of pleasure crafts including; Powerboats, Yachts, House boats, Jetski’s and more!

Charter operator? We’ll find the best rates on request for you, too!

Special to Sport Fishing BC Crew Members : the service fee on the insurance policy is waived, which means extra savings for you!

Contact Shayne Moore at Maxxam Insurance to learn more about how you can save on your Boater’s policy. We’re happy to help you with all your other insurance needs as well. Just ask Shayne for quotes!

Please provide your Crew Member Name when requesting a quote.

(250)858-9391 Direct Line

(250)391-8809 ext. 225 or 1-877-391-8809 Office

This is an old post, just wondering if it is still applicable. Put new motors on my boat, I figure insurance may not be a bad idea

This is an old post, just wondering if it is still applicable. Put new motors on my boat, I figure insurance may not be a bad idea

Hey Mark...apologies for the tardy response. The deal is absolutely still on. Shayne is a great guy to deal with.

Back