Max HP question. And the new erude g2s

Wooly

Obviously for insurance purposes........but

If a boats max hp is 300 at the prop. Does that mean twin 200s will void insurance? Or is the" at the prop" wording mean for any single engine And u will be ok with 2x200'because ur under the 300 at the prop? No clue just wondering for my future repower. I want the new evinrude g2 when I win the lottery next year but they only come in 200 or more.

I wonder if that g2 will go to a 150 eventually? Anybody runnin the new rude g2? Would love to hear thoughts so far. How's the mileage? And overall performance.

What's the Msrp on a g2 200?

They def look unreal and they sound like they are pretty dialed. I guess time will tell if they are reliable and got a good thing going.

Cheers,

Wooly

Just speak with wooldridge and maybe they can make you a new plate that states 400hp.

I just re powered with a G2 200 hp. Put it on my 22 ft Arima hardtop. It has exceeded my expectations. Incredible out of the hole. Cruises at 34 mph doing 4200 rpm. At 4200 rpm, it gets 3.7 mpg. Top speed is 46 mph at 5400 rpm. Power steering turns on a dime. Fly by wire is very responsive. No maintenance for 5 yrs. you can't go wrong with the G2.

I just re powered with a G2 200 hp. Put it on my 22 ft Arima hardtop. It has exceeded my expectations. Incredible out of the hole. Cruises at 34 mph doing 4200 rpm. At 4200 rpm, it gets 3.7 mpg. Top speed is 46 mph at 5400 rpm. Power steering turns on a dime. Fly by wire is very responsive. No maintenance for 5 yrs. you can't go wrong with the G2.

thats awesome!

Back