Marine Gas - North Vancouver

I've looked and I haven't found any. Resorted to using ethanol-free (i.e. 94-grade) from Chevron when I used to trailer - cheated and used regular if I knew I was going to be using it quickly.

Good luck, let us know if you find a place that carries it.

FWIW, if you are using the fuel dock, I've found Mosquito Creek to be cheaper if prices are going up, and better prices at the Chevron barge in Coal Harbour when prices are dropping. Mosquito Creek only gets refilled every few weeks and I think they price the fuel off that last delivery.

I've looked and I haven't found any. Resorted to using ethanol-free (i.e. 94-grade) from Chevron when I used to trailer - cheated and used regular if I knew I was going to be using it quickly.

Good luck, let us know if you find a place that carries it.

FWIW, if you are using the fuel dock, I've found Mosquito Creek to be cheaper if prices are going up, and better prices at the Chevron barge in Coal Harbour when prices are dropping. Mosquito Creek only gets refilled every few weeks and I think they price the fuel off that last delivery.

Chances are this fuel will sit for the next 5 months as this is a top up for winter storage.

Will the 94 be good?

Could always just bring some containers down to the fuel dock at mosquito creek.

Chevron 94 is ethanol free, but expensive, chances are the fuel dock would be cheaper by a fair margin. Some fuel stabilizer is all you need and you'll be good for the winter.

Why the Provincial government doesn't come out with a card for marine gas users which allows them to use any grade gas marked or unmarked from any pump or station and get the road tax removed is beyond me. It could be swiped by a reader giving them all the details on the purchases and by who. If they felt anyone was abusing it they could follow up easily. Why they make you drive across town to get it or not have it available at all is stupid. The sales tax people fine businesses for collecting the pst incorrectly. They are doing it themselves everytime someone fills up a boat and is made to pay the road tax!!!!

Back