Lure

O

old salt

Would anyone out there have a spare Krippled K spoon hanging around in an old tackle box that they would lkie to sell.

The value is just too hard to realize when one is paying in American Dollars.

The value is just too hard to realize when one is paying in American Dollars.

Why not try the coyote spoon they work great

Why not try the coyote spoon they work great

hey yes there is this new one that is called the watermelon? i have heard it works but i have yet to try it i find the mongoose and the cop car work best for me i have a mongoose spoon i have used for 3 years now and there isnt much paint left on ot but it has caught 4 springs over 30lbs a numerous 20's on it but it seems i only put it out when i get to bothered by too many cohos or like last year off fo sooke Way too many pinks i dont like going through 5 packs a bait a day on pinks if you know what i mean Wolf

hey yes there is this new one that is called the watermelon? i have heard it works but i have yet to try it i find the mongoose and the cop car work best for me i have a mongoose spoon i have used for 3 years now and there isnt much paint left on ot but it has caught 4 springs over 30lbs a numerous 20's on it but it seems i only put it out when i get to bothered by too many cohos or like last year off fo sooke Way too many pinks i dont like going through 5 packs a bait a day on pinks if you know what i mean Wolf

Back