Lowrance Elite 5 Sonar GPS Combo

I am now in the market of a gps chart ploter to replace a old hummingbird depth finder.where you located ?i am campbell courtenay.pm me if still for sale.still don't know anything about them .thanks fc

I have this unit on my 14 foot lund and it works great. If you tune it to the specs that Harbour Chandler recommends it works amazingly well. Great for a starter unit on a smaller boat...

Thanks chris .I am researching the modal.https://www.manualslib.com/manual/615529/Lowrance-Elite-5-Sonar-Gps.htmlI understand the unit has a lithium battery in it that last about 10 years,to save data.What is the approx age of elite 5 you have for sale ? will this unit show the battery condition 12v to my motor 13.2 v? and will it show speed of craft that the transducer is affixed too ? is there a front cover? power cord and fuse holder? I will research some more as there are so many types of lowance elite 5 modals and i don't know if I have posted the right one .If I were to get into something simularly new ,the unit would be appox 500$ +250$ for nav chart.interested not committed yet. preticulares of sale we discuss in a private message and exchange ph#. look foward to hearing from you .FC

Thanks chris for the pm reply .I appologize for not replying sooner.I have made other plans as to my purchase a simular modal new and am no longer in need of the great offer you have presented. FC.

Back