Looking for some recommendations for a guide

You can find a cheap Group On guide for this short notice. They will not take proper care of your catch, nor be really concerned about your expectations. You get what you pay for. Mostly an uncomfortable boat ride.

my bossman did this to us a few summers ago, never again. worst groups of customers ever.

Westcoast fish ucluelet, ask for Cappy. I can give you his cell if you PM. Been doing ukee a lot of years...Matt and Cappy are 100% are always tubbed one when other boats are scratching for a few fish.
PM me
Cappy is the man! One hell of a fisherman...

those guys at west coast work their asses off for customers.. i have seen them do triple shifts in one day to big bank before...and great guys at the dock!!

my bossman did this to us a few summers ago, never again. worst groups of customers ever.
Good point, never thought about this from the guides perspective. Sorry you had to go through that. Pretty sure one would be lucky to have you regardless of it was a group on or a regular charter.

Good point, never thought about this from the guides perspective. Sorry you had to go through that. Pretty sure one would be lucky to have you regardless of it was a group on or a regular charter.

thanks man....appreciate.

I f
As Tofino mentioned above it will be very hard to find any available, even more so any highly recommended or highly marketed operation. A last minute cancellation may be your only possibility. If in PH and Mike Kelly not available, you could always try:

http://www.castlepointcharters.com/about-port-hardy-castle-point-fishing-charter.htm.

Can't "recommend" as don't know anyone who's used his services but he has ctag and was on an episode of Big Coast where he looked to be good guy with many years of experience and good catch success.
I fished with Jim when he was contracting to Codfather's - he knows how to catch fish

Back