Looking for recommendations for individual to install boat electronics

Discussion in 'Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum' started by Lucky Streak, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Lucky Streak

Lucky Streak New Member

I live north of Qualicum and I'm looking for some to install a light bar, horn and vhf radio on my aluminum boat. This will be mostly wiring because other than the switches the holes have been pre-cut in the dash. I got a quote from the local boat house but it was way overpriced. Looking for maybe a small independent shop I can communicate well with. Thanks in advance, PM me if you wish.

2. blindmonkey

blindmonkey Active Member

Moose who goes by the name Bait Ban on this site is well known as a good installer. He did a beautiful install on my friend’s Pursuit. He is in Nanaimo.

trophywife and StormTrooper like this.
  3. StormTrooper

StormTrooper Active Member

Yup. :)

4. Lucky Streak

Lucky Streak New Member

Thank you for the quick replys, Moose if you happen to read this please PM me. I an presently on the lower mainland for a week so no rush.

5. sir-vivor

sir-vivor Well-Known Member

Thus guy MOOSE is absolutely fantastic he helped me with an NIMA2000 issue when everyone I called and visited on the mainland failed or brushed me off... He's the Man forsure .. U won't go wrong with the Moose

6. Klob

Klob Well-Known Member

Moooooooose

7. Oly1

Oly1 Active Member

I’m beginning to detect a theme here. LOL

Oly