Looking for panther steering or hydraulic steering

I've heard panthers are garbage i have a goetz hydraulic but its so slow that i usually just steer from the tiller
theres one called a python that looks good on youtube

I have the Powertran Python steering system with a wireless remote. Installed it myself (easy). Very responsive and quick - almost too quick!

Panthers are no good l know from experience. I have a intelli steer system I am going to be selling. Wireless remote system that has worked great for me. I had a bit of an issue this spring with the unit, took it in for repair and it ended up being a bad ground connection that i missed. Check out intelli steer type r

I ve used the intelli steer since 2014 trouble free until the small problem of the bad connection. Very easy to install, has been trouble free and is a pretty robust unit. Wireless remote works good but batteries are a little expensive and bit annoying to change. Steers fairly quick, I fish tight congested spots like the cap no problem with it. I purchased a new unit while mine was getting looked at in hopes of warranty, should’ve waited as it was a simple fix I missed

Type r is for kicker only steering cable driven unit that goes through tilt tube of kicker. They also have a hydraulic version also

i use a goetz trol-eze as well, i find mine too fast at times. it is a really good product

Back