Looking for old school Ferrule

DE18

Hi there

Wondering if anyone has some older type ferrules kicking around. I have attached a picture for what I'm looking for. It's for the top part of the blank. Thanks DE

Attachments

• IMG-20190403-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20190403-WA0000.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 177
You might be able to have someone spin you off one super quick on a lathe. Good luck

Hi there

Wondering if anyone has some older type ferrules kicking around. I have attached a picture for what I'm looking for. It's for the top part of the blank. Thanks DE
I have one like that. you are free to have it but I live in Chilliwack.

I have a bunch of new old stock ferrules in a bunch of inside diameters in matched pairs. Might be easier to change to a new complete matched set for tip and butt sections. Can you micrometer the fiberglass where it enters the ferrule?

Thanks Kronic. That would be great. Your right it might be easier to go with a new set. Will get back to you. DE

Hi Kronic.

Its 11.33mm for the top piece of the rod. Where if would go into ferrule and piece together with the butt section of rod. Got my fingers crossed. I actually need 2 sets both my rods are in need of repair.

Thanks. I need 2 sets now. Spoke with a rod builder on the island sounds promising. Hopefully he can fix me up. DE18

Back