Looking for aluminum boat for salt

Blackmax

Soon to be selling my 2101 Seaswirl and looking to get about 17 foot aluminum for salt water use. If anyone is selling or has suggestion on new? Be nice to have steering and about 90 hp capable.

I have a 17 1/2 ' armstrong center console , 2015 115 hp etec with 130 hrs on it with a few years left on warranty, hydraulic steering, removable t top, very solid double hull on a 3000# roadrunner trailer. I will be putting it up for sale in the next 2 weeks, am off to mexico early tues for a week. it may be more than what you are looking for but you can go pretty much anywhere in it and easy to trailer. not sure about price yet but definitely won't be selling it for under 20k if that helps any. I'll be back late on the 26th. pm me if interested, I'm in n.van.

I have a 17 1/2 ' armstrong center console , 2015 115 hp etec with 130 hrs on it with a few years left on warranty, hydraulic steering, removable t top, very solid double hull on a 3000# roadrunner trailer. I will be putting it up for sale in the next 2 weeks, am off to mexico early tues for a week. it may be more than what you are looking for but you can go pretty much anywhere in it and easy to trailer. not sure about price yet but definitely won't be selling it for under 20k if that helps any. I'll be back late on the 26th. pm me if interested, I'm in n.van.

I'll let you know ,thanks.

Back