looking for a site

M

matthew emil

hey

does anyone know a good site on alouette river fishing? explains techniques, fish types ect.

Just go and try everyting the more u are on the river the more u learn. I'm not too much older than u and i just started fishing for salmon in the last few years. The more time u spend on the river the more u get to know it.

cheers

Just go and try everyting the more u are on the river the more u learn. I'm not too much older than u and i just started fishing for salmon in the last few years. The more time u spend on the river the more u get to know it.

cheers

cheers

hey

ok so you say u know every inch of the alouette well have u ever fished by the wildlife haven or the 2 clay cliffs up from 216th bridge, if so what did u catch.

hey

ok so you say u know every inch of the alouette well have u ever fished by the wildlife haven or the 2 clay cliffs up from 216th bridge, if so what did u catch.

hey

hey

I was down at the nitnat, just got back didnt get much but seen many top guides slaying them!! john me and you gotta hook up again and head back out.gimmi a call

hey

I was down at the nitnat, just got back didnt get much but seen many top guides slaying them!! john me and you gotta hook up again and head back out.gimmi a call

hey

Hey emil, just wondering which top guides you saw slaying on the nitinat, and when where you there? Just there today and we pounded nothing but dark boots.strong knots-the dirtdog

Hey emil, just wondering which top guides you saw slaying on the nitinat, and when where you there? Just there today and we pounded nothing but dark boots.strong knots-the dirtdog

Matthew, any "top guide" certainly wouldnt be fishing the nitnat right now.Those dark springs are done and have to be flossed or snagged.Don't let that guide out of duncan tell you how they nail his flies or the goof blewitt saying he nail 20 a day all in the mouth.Lots of coho action when the rains hit!YAHOOO!

Matthew, any "top guide" certainly wouldnt be fishing the nitnat right now.Those dark springs are done and have to be flossed or snagged.Don't let that guide out of duncan tell you how they nail his flies or the goof blewitt saying he nail 20 a day all in the mouth.Lots of coho action when the rains hit!YAHOOO!

Nitty Nitty nine doors.....The Coho are starting to pour in hooked 7 yesturday..Rado's and fox's the ticket at the nitty....Anyone seen that idiot with the zodiac jet/sled on the nit nat??..No regard for for fly guys at all!!!...Screemed right passed me above sturgions, with some idiot with a blue bandana in the frot yelling faster faster..Right in the middle of a awsome swing with my muddler too!

Back