Looking for a quality mechanic to do a rebuild of an Etec leg

MadJigga

I have all the parts (oem gear set)
Can bring the leg anywhere on the South Island or lower mainland within reason. My mechanic is to busy fixing commercial fishing boats. He’s left me high and dry for months now. I’m going to miss the entire boating/fishing season. Any recommendations. I’m in Victoria. Boats in Sidney

Have you tried South Island Marine? They are located in north Sidney. They are/were an etec dealer. I bought mine from them a couple of years ago and have had great service from them. Might be worth a quote. Get you back on the water before the season is out.

I appreciate the help boys. Not a fan of South Island Marine

Curious, was that before or after the buy out from Sea Power Marine last year? I preferred the place prior to the buy out. A bit friendlier, but really, no complaints from the new owners. Service has always been very good in my experience.

Last edited:
Curious, was that before or after the buy out from Sea Power Marine last year? I preferred the place prior to the buy out. A bit friendlier, but really, no complaints from the new owners. Service has always been very good in my experience.
Not going to share. Not the place to slag on a buisness or person.
Just not a fan.

Back