Little Qualicum

Niblos14

Does anybody spin cast there. I dont want to **** anybody off . Just want to go for trout not salmon or steelhead. I dont fly fish and I never go for salmon in the rivers. Just wondering if anyone ever has trout luck there.

Cutthroat trout here, in river and the estuary.
spinners and spoons, small.
red, yellow, white and silver colors...

Does anybody spin cast there. I dont want to **** anybody off . Just want to go for trout not salmon or steelhead. I dont fly fish and I never go for salmon in the rivers. Just wondering if anyone ever has trout luck there.

Don't worry about pissing people off man, as long as you are within the law/regs other people can bugger off with their opinoins LOL. There are gorgeous cutthroat in that river, small marabou jigs, small pink worms on a jig head are pretty effective worked with a light spinning setup.

Don't worry about pissing people off man, as long as you are within the law/regs other people can bugger off with their opinoins LOL. There are gorgeous cutthroat in that river, small marabou jigs, small pink worms on a jig head are pretty effective worked with a light spinning setup.
Thanks bro. Looking forward to trying it out appreciate the advice

Should be sea run CT of many of the beaches now. They will be pounding the salmon fry coming out of the rivers. Fly patterns that imitate such are the ticket though they are suckers for small crocodile spoons. Please be gentle with those little gems. There really isn't that many of them. They are quite vulnerable.

Should be sea run CT of many of the beaches now. They will be pounding the salmon fry coming out of the rivers. Fly patterns that imitate such are the ticket though they are suckers for small crocodile spoons. Please be gentle with those little gems. There really isn't that many of them. They are quite vulnerable.
You got my word 100% care will be taken. Thank you for this much appreciated

Back