Liquor Raffle for Minor Hockey

Admin

Admin
Staff member
As many of you know, I am heavily involved in minor hockey here in the Victoria area. In the past we have been happy to support raffles on the forum that are raising money for fishing related causes. I am taking a small liberty here with the ownership of the forum by doing something for minor hockey, but this will be a one off and not the norm!
The draw is this Wednesday Dec 18 so time is limited and it is a great way to stock up for the Christmas season! Tickets are $5.00 each and the winners receive a gift certificate (1st $500, 2nd $250, and 3rd $100) to be used at Liquor Planet which is located in the Westshore area of Victoria. For those of you from out of town who may not be able to get to Liquor Planet to use your certificate, I will purchase it from you for my own personal use.
If you would like to purchase some of these tickets, shoot me a PM at @Admin and I will get back to you with details of where you can etransfer the money. Once the purchase is complete, I will fill in the ticket stubs with your information and send you a pic with your ticket numbers as proof of purchase.
Good luck and thanks in advance for your support of minor hockey!

Brian

Tix.jpg

Last edited:
I’m down Brian.....please send me the details and I’ll transfer some cash

One last shout out for anyone wanting in on the raffle. The draw goes tonight so I can sell tickets up until 4 PM this afternoon...shoot me a PM if you want in!

Well, the draw took place yesterday evening but unfortunately no one from the SFBC gang was a winner. However, your contribution to minor hockey and helping our youth is so very much appreciated. The kids are going to be able to enjoy a tournament in Port Alberni over the holidays thanks to your kindness. I am humbled by your generosity and hope you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday with family and friends and a fantastic 2020!

Brian

Thanks Brian!

I had a strong feeling I’d be in the winning but as a former youth hockey player, I’m glad to support the cause!

All the best to you and the team!

Back