Lifetimer 2200 cabin reviews

Spoke with lifetimer, they only build complete hulls minus power I'm told, which is fair. 2200 basic hull/equipment starts at 71500. The options are endless. Since I'm looking for more of a project, I'll keep looking.

I've been in talks with broadwater boats in Prince Rupert. Waiting on a hull specs/estimate now. I'll be in Prince George end of February, I may pop out to Rupert and check them out.

I'm in the planning/budgeting stages of a build. I am looking to buy a bare hull and complete it with my son. I would use it for mainly fishing with the family, 5 of us.
I've been looking at differenet builders around BC via the web. I came across the lifetimer 2200 pictured below. From what I can tell, they don't come on the used market often.

Anyone ever been on one or own one? Ride, construction, durability, etc.?

I like the idea of twin 115 engines, but never owned or been on a boat with twin outboards. Thoughts??

Any info on this or other manufactures models would be much appreciated. I'm looking into which manufacturers would sell just a complete bare hull.

Looked at Wolf, Silver Steak, NAC, lifetimer so far, some very nice boats on these

Thanks for any info in advance.
Versatile Technologies in Chemainus is building aluminum boats and will do bare builds. www.versatiletech.ca or versatile technologies, inc on Facebook

Attachments

• A6D9FD41-7B19-45E1-A515-E564603E5E6A.jpeg
    A6D9FD41-7B19-45E1-A515-E564603E5E6A.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 42
go the 26' with 10-5 beam you will never look back.....or have the dreaded two foot more need....lol

Sounds like you need to buy my 24ft kingfisher in the buysell forum. Heated cab. 8 foot of deck for fishing and a big cabin.

And ill buy the silver streak.

I'm working with a company on a 24' hull, should have the CAD drawings tomorrow along with price.

Just checked out your kingfisher, very nice boat.

It'll be very similar to your kingfisher, but built for twins. It'll be 1/4" bottom, 3/16" sides, self baling deck, 8 ft deck and 8ft cabin(roughly) overall 26 1/2' with engine pod for twin 150 G2's(maybe) We will see what the hull will cost and decide if building or buying a boat like your kingfisher will be more realistic. I'll share the design and get input once I see the CAD drawings. A guy can dream! Lol

Back