Licence Time

eaglemaniac

Hey everyone,just got my online salt licence. A harmless procedure. I'm not sure of what else is available out there but make sure you get one. Tight Lines out there.;) eman

It worked good for me too. Not sure if it was because I used Win-10 and the new "edge" browser of if DFO has improved things. All I can say is, it's the first time it has gone so well. Will see because I do many over the year for friends and visitors and it was a pain at times.

Just printed mine, it was way easier and I haven't upgraded to Win 10 yet. Think maybe they have improved the system!

Have used on-line license for the past 5 or 6 years. Originally, I had problems with printing, but not since. Its been pretty seamless for the past 4 years

I had to download the license in PDF in order to print. It would not print directly from the DFO site. I use Chrome as my browser.

Any one else notice, that you no longer have to sign the license.

I haven't bought mine for this year, so cant comment on how the site is working.
I always save my license as a PDF. don't know why just do, tho it seems as though every time my license gets full, I could just print another one.(never have done) Kind of bogus really.

Peak Periods are definatly Friday Afternoons; and Saturday. But now that most have renewed their licences the system is a bit faster.

Back