Liberal Party Resorts To Lies - Again...

I'm in Spain and I guess they won't let me access the site from here. I get a weird message.

Whatever happened to Kevin O’Leary? Why did he back down on his bid for the Office?

I was excited by that guy.

^^bang on..in this day and age your not aloud to offend anyone..and it offended me that people voted him in..my feelings are hurt..
Lol;)

Well.....First of all, let me apologize up front to all of you that I may have offended because I voted for the guy,,,, but please let me explain. I am in my early 60's and I have no particular affiliation with any party. If one ticks me off enough, I vote for the other party the next time around. In this particular case however, I was getting pretty tired of hearing a younger generation constantly complaining about the past government and the type of world the older generation was leaving for them and their offspring. So, to a young and upcoming generation and a Liberal opposition (at the time) I felt it was only fair that I at least give this new breed with new fresh ideas a chance to prove themselves. Well, I'm still waiting and so far not impressed.

Next time around I'll be voting for the party that has the most "Old Farts".
I should get a pass because my wife voted conservative, so that cancels my vote.

All in jest of course. Too much serious stuff on here lately..

The Liberal party has perhaps the greatest support in Quebec - the place where the Lepine massacre occurred - and where certain spokespersons are very loud wrt gun control. They need to try to justify appeasing that sector somehow. Unfortunately, no party is immune from lying and misleading. I am constantly amazed and confused why we think we even need parties - they are all undemocratic - and are not part of our Constitution. They are worse than redundant.

Back