• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
Tie them directly to your main line

I keep 3 rods rigged with plugs in my hottest colours in different spectrum's , usually with the pins pulled. Once i establish which spectrum they are preferring on that day then i will switch the one colour farthest from the best one of the day to something similar but in a different size.
What do you consider for spectrums? Do you mean whites (600's etc), blues (500's etc), greens (109), browns (232 etc)?

What do you consider for spectrums? Do you mean whites (600's etc), blues (500's etc), greens (109), browns (232 etc)?
Yeah kinda. A lot of it depends on a combination of water colour, light conditions and depth mostly. Sometimes what the feed is too.
I do well on 700 series as well. I have a couple inbthat series that have caught hundreds. Broken them off several times to find them floating

I wish I still had my mother of pearl tooth marked plug. I found it floating years ago at port renfrew. It was scratched all over with teeth marks. When nothing was working I would put it out and it was deadly. I probably caught 20 springs with it in the 3 years I tried it. I kept it safe unless I really was desperate. Few years back a sea lion took my fish and my plug. I would love to be able to participate in a cull.

I wish I still had my mother of pearl tooth marked plug. I found it floating years ago at port renfrew. It was scratched all over with teeth marks. When nothing was working I would put it out and it was deadly. I probably caught 20 springs with it in the 3 years I tried it. I kept it safe unless I really was desperate. Few years back a sea lion took my fish and my plug. I would love to be able to participate in a cull.
Good enough reason for a cull I would say!

view

This one's going on 10 years...

Attachments

• Fave Plug.jpg
    Fave Plug.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 105
1F0583AB-A43C-4EE5-9650-44B304D5875E.jpeg An interesting combo given to me. I will have to try it as it has a classic Pal PC3 and a well toothmarked Tomic 143.

Back